I have a dream

Hi, I’m Moitry Mutsuddi. My father is a freedom fighter and my mother is a teacher. They both dream for a golden Bangladesh and inspire me to do something significant, something positive for the country. Often I think what to do to fulfill their expectations in future. Finally I’ve decided to be a politician and work for my motherland. How is it?

Online Education Dot BD

Hello! I’m Mofakkhar Hasan. I live in a slum with my parents and sisters. I know how cruel poverty can be! My heart bleeds to see the poor, suffering people in my slum. After I have finished my education, I’ll be a social worker and fight against social injustice and poverty. “Change” is the word I believe in to make Bangladesh a golden Bengal.

I’m Amitabho Kar. When I say to my friends that I would like to be a space traveler, they laugh. But I really want to be that. If people from

Online Education Dot BD

other countries can conquer the moon, and roam in the space, why not we? To be honest, I visualize that one day I’m stepping on Mars from a space shuttle. Please wish me the best so that my dream comes true.

Online Education Dot BD

My name is Ruth Antara Chowdhury. I believe that a society cannot be enlightened without proper education. Education lights the candle in people’s heart. So I will be a teacher. Most of the times, people laugh at me and say, ‘You are a brilliant student. Why not be a doctor or an engineer?’ I tell them, ‘I want to be a teacher because I’m brilliant.

Online Education Dot BD


No comments:

Post a Comment