About Myself : Julhas Ali


a happy man
I'm Happy Because I Know .....
My name is Julhas Ali. I was born on the 23th of July in 1998, which means I am 20 years old now. I have got 2 siblings; en little sister and only one younger brother. Then I have got my mom and dad too. I'm very very close with my sister, as she's the only one sister I have. But, I do love my brothers too and make the most of it whenever I am with them.
I have been living and studying in Bangladesh until I was in 7th class (13 years old), then I moved to USA with my family. I finished off my high school and took 1 years in college, then I moved back to Bangladesh again. It didn't work out with me and my family. So now we're back in Bangladesh and I have started in 'Dhaka collage'. I will be cable PTO clear off with some good grades and then I plan to study abroad in USA. 

The field I am thinking to study in ; Medicine. USA is a great country with good opportunities, so I will have no doubt, when It'll come down to like a country.
I love went to school and I have always taken my studies very . I have never said to any person in my life, that 'I hate studies'. Some people find me as a geek, but I am only see that as a compliment rather than an shame. I have got large dreams, when it comes to studies. Since I was 5 years old, I am decided to be a doctor. So that is my goal and I always try to aim to do my best at school, so my hard work will pay off in the end. I don't know why I decided to be a doctor. I love hospitals. When I do think very much sorry whenever I see the poor patients in there, but the fact that. we have got hospitals to saving people is a high thing. Caring for people has any time been my desire. Whenever I see some , who necessity careless or help, I am any time willing to help them.
I am interesting are; reading books, watching movies,playing cricket, and praying. I like to reading books, because books can always is true friends of man. They none demand neither do they repine. This is the way I attention up books. I read social science. Currently I read a novel and his name is"The Blind Assassin".
Moving on to favorite movies; Titanic, Romeo vs Juliet,power, Crash, Twilight etc. The list can go on and on. I must be up to date with the latest movies.
Cooking has been a huge interest of mine. My mother a great cook- especially in asian cooking. I worry he have got it from her. From my point of view, having learned how to cook, makes a person's life every much easier.
Then last but not least I love praying. I pray as much as I can. Being a Muslim and not praying, doesn't go together, so that is why I pray. I also feel that whenever I pray, it helps me getting forward and achieving more and more.
My school organizes inter-school competitions every six months which I must take part. I always come first in every competition. My school celebrates important events of the year. Such as independence Day, public Day , Mother’s day. Increase our awareness and knowledge about. We directed by our class teacher to must share in the cultural actions while celebrating. I generally take part in the poem lesson or speech lesson. I like dance but not feel so pleasant to dance at event celebration. Yet, I take part in the dance in my final function which gets celebrated in December every year. My parents are also invited to the school final function.
My parents get me out at junket or long tour in my each vacation during winter or summer season. I live in very well society. Where many programmers organized from time to time. In order increase awareness in common public about the social issues. My father all time takes me with him to take part in similar programmers. My mother all time learning me about ethics and attitude to make me a very good citizen of USA. I always keep my study room and bed room neat and clean. I all time take care of my health and wash hands very good with soap before and after eating the food. My mother and father love me a lot and care for my each likes and dislikes. I like to play cricket or carom with my parents whenever they become free.

No comments:

Post a Comment