About Myself : Anupam Talukder


Anupam Talukder
I'm here !!!
My name is Anupam Talukder. I live in Sirajganj, which is a district of Rajshahi division in Bangladesh. I am a student of Sirajganj Government College. This is not only a reputed College in Sirajganj, but also famous in the whole Rajshahi Board for it’s student’s glorious result.I have given SSC examination 2k18 from B.L. Government High School, Sirajganj. I have a small family of four members. They are my father,mother & brother. My Father is a Govt. Employee and my Mother is a Housewife.


After publishing my SSC exam result I wanted to admit myself in a good and reputed college. Now by the grace of Almighty  Allah  I have got a chance to study in Sirajganj Government College. Before this days I wasn’t having too much leisure cause I am learning Basic Computer Course in Digital Institution Of Technology Sirajganj, Bangladesh(DITSB)


My  favorite habit is to maintain a daily routine . I prefer  to  do every work timely. I always try complete my duty towards  my great creator- Almighty Allah. Throughout Namaj I try to do so.


Let's talk about My school life. At first of my education I was a admitted to a Neighboring School in Class I. After that  I was admitted to another primary school in Class III . After completing my PSC examination. Fortunately I got the chance of admitting myself in B.L.  Government High School, Sirajganj. In admission test there were a lot students who wanted to get admitted.


Mujib Nagar

By The Grace of Allah I have been successful to prove my self. I was admitted in Class Six . And our school has two sections Day & Morning shift. I was in day shift ,  which I love a lot. In school I participated in a good number co-curricular activities. 

B.L. Govt. School isn’t just a school for me that’s my pleasure, honor ,pain, sorrow, respect and gratitude. One of My memorable event is the school  excursion  which gave me much  pleasure . 

Our study tour or the excursion was to the great historical place named Mujib Nagar Amrokanan , Meherpur, kustia, Bangladesh. Me with my friend and other people enjoyed a lot those  places . 

We felt proud to see our heroic liberation war history and related sculptors . Now I am giving some of the pictures that I captured in Mujib Nagar.

About Myself: Anupam Talukder

About Myself: Anupam Talukder


Now let’s talk about my Aim / ambition. Actually I don’t study for only job seeking. I study to learn about the universe and it’s people. I want justice for myself and my mother Lands people. Cause injustice causes Crime and weakens mankind. Once would not commit crime if he never becomes a victim of it. That’s why I have decided to study LAW after completing my HSC examination. Which can lead me to great jobs like Lawyer, Sub Judge, Judge  etc. This kind of Jobs would help me to do justice for the people..I always  love other defense Jobs. Please pray for me that I could be succeed in my in my life…and serve the humanity through my job.



My hobby is programming….But generally I listen songs In my leisure, they are Bengali , English songs and other  languages. Now let’s have a look to one of my favorite song  which is  “Treat You Better ”

I'm giving the lyrics bellow:
Treat You Better
I won't lie to you
I know he's just not right for you

And you can tell me if I'm off

But I see it on your face

When you say that he's the one that you want

And you're spending all your time

In this wrong situation

And anytime you want it to stop

I know I can treat you better

Than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted cryin'
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can
I'll stop time for you
The second you say you'd like me to
I just wanna give you the loving that you're missing
Baby, just to wake up with you
Would be everything I need and this could be so different
Tell me what you want to do
'Cause I know I can treat you better
Than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted cryin'
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can
Better than he can
Take my hand, we'll be fine
Promise I won't let you down
Just know that you don't
Have to do this alone
Promise I'll never let you down
'Cause I know I can treat you better
Than he can
And any girl like you deserves a gentleman
Tell me why are we wasting time
On all your wasted cryin'
When you should be with me instead
I know I can treat you better
Better than he can, oh oh
Better than he can
Better than he can.
(That’s the end of the song)
Listening song isn’t my only leisure work…. But I also develop my own Blog , draw pictures, write ghost stories and also play indoor and outdoor games.  Football , Badminton and other games. I was also fond of online games . Some of they are:
  • ·                     Clash of Clans
  • ·                     Clash Royal
  • ·                     Shadow Fight 3 and so on

But now days I have lessened my  time for playing games , which I use to study…so that I can improve my self and have a great career . I always try to maintain a daily routine so that I can utilize my time. That’s a small description about myself and my daily life.
Join Me on Blog: Anupam Talukder



Written By: Anupam Talukder
Remark: The song source Google

Inspired by : Md Mobarak Hossain (Sir)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment