About Myself: Rahat Ahmed


image
 
My name is Rahat Ahmed. Now I am 20 years old. I live in Sirajganj. The name of my native village is Jarila. It is big and famous village. It is about two miles long and one mile wide. About ten thousand people live in this village. They live in peace. They help each other. The main occupation of the villagers is agriculture. There are also people of other occupations. There are a boy’s high school, a girl’s high school, a primary school, three mosques and a madrasha. There also a post office and bank. There is a small health center. 


I love my village and I feel proud of it. I am National University Student of BBA (HONORS). I learn my lessons attentively. I live with my parents. We are two brothers. I have one Younger brother. He read in class 8. My Father is a Business Man. My mother is a Housewife. We always try to be happy. I Love my parents so mach.



My hobby is gardening and playing online games. It gives me much pleasure. I have a garden in front of my reading room. Whenever I get time, I work in it. I make the soil loose with a spade and weed out the grass. I water the plants regularly. I also put a fence around my garden so that cattle or naughty children cannot do any harm to my garden.


My Favorite Sport Cricket. I also watch television, I watch Wwe, This is my favorite Program and I watch Action Movies. I enjoy cricket match very much. My favorite Food Beef, Mutton, Fish etc. During Leisure, I read Novels and storybooks. Sometimes I take Part in social activities.


I help the poor and teach the illiterate. I am student so I have a daily routine. I maintain it strictly. I get up early in the morning, brush teeth, wash my hands and feet and say my FAZAR Prayer. Then I go out for a walk. After the walk, I sit to read. After preparing my lesson properly, I go to take bath. I take my breakfast and I go to university. During the ZOHAR AZAN, I say my ZAHOR Prayer. I return home when the university breaks up. I eat my meal and go to the field for playing with my friends. In the evening, I come back home and say my evening Prayer. After prayer, I begin to prepare my lesson. I finish my lessons, eat my meal and go to bed. This is my daily life. Thanx to all stay with me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment