About Myself: SM Atikur Rahman

I am a student. I'm in Honor’s to Kazipur Government Monsur Ali College department of Bangla. I have finished my primary education from Singrabari Government Primary School. After finishing my primary level education, I admitted Tarakandi High School. I have been reading Class vi to x in this school. After passing SSC exam, I admitted Islamia Govt College & pass HSC exam.

I love myself. I believe every person. I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like reading, writing, thinking, dreaming, listening, and watching sunrise in the morning. I also like to see moonlight and to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter.

Personal Info
  • Name : SM Atikur Rahman
  • Address : Janpur Bank Para , Sirajganj Sador.
  •  Student : Honor's 1st Year in Bangla Department +
  • 07Contact :

I like to sleep late, I like to get up late; I like to be alone, I like to be surrounded by people. I like country’s peace, I like metropolis’ noise. I like delicious food; I like good books and romantic movies. I like the land and the nature, I like people. And, I like to laugh.I like adventure. I like watching funny video.
I’m interested in computer science, music, sport and fantasy literature.
I hate politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment