About : MIrza Hasan Shahriar Protik

Protik Mirja
What should we can say about our life !!!!

Myself means all personal details of a person. Every person lead a life of his personal.
I’m Mirza Hasan Shahriar Protik. I’m a student in Bangladesh University of Business and 
Technology (BUBT). My course is B.Sc at the department of EEE. I’m 23 years old.

Family
A person is the element of its family. Family is the main pillar of life. I’m the only son of my parents.
 My father’s name is Mirza Solaiman Hossain. He is no more. He was an  Mechanical Engineer. 
My mother is a housewife. She is the only one person to for our support. I’ve three sisters.
They are all educated. My family is friendly to me. All of them support me much.
Education Background
Education is the backbone of a nation. I passed SSC examination with 5.00 grade from 
Shaheed Police Smrity College. It was the batch of 14. I also got a great grade in HSC  
examination, 2016. I had a dream from my childhood to be an engineer like my father. 
For this reason I choose BUBT to fill up my dream.
My Talents Interests
Basically I’ve a small world of interest. Mainly I have a few dream. I love music and play guitar.
I have a sharp mind of sketch. I can portrait picture of all. I have some ideas of computing web.
This is the source of part time job. By developing web I can earn money. I can sung songs. 
This type of my hobbies also.
My Achievements
Achievement means what I earned in my life. I think I’m success of my own life. I learned all my 
hobbies all by myself. By this talents  I got various opportunity to perform my talents. I have medals, 
crests etc. of my talent. A person have to achieve his perfect goal and he have to choose a dream . 
My father told me to choose my dream. I took this as my desire.
By having this desire I obtained my goal.
Future Plan
I am trying to make myself a great engineer. My subject is Electronic and Electrical Engineering. This is not so easy subject. EEE means engineering about electrical devices.
Now a days our world is full of various types of electrical devices. Without electric devices our
life will be dump. I just want to be a perfect engineer to invent new type of electric devices.
After doing this I hope I can fill up my father’s dream.
Religious Views
A person is a creature of God. There are various types of religion in this world. Each religion contains
various rules. I’m Muslim. Islam is my religion. This is a type of peace. I believe in Allah. 
This is also a source of success of my life. Without Allah, it is impossible to live in this world.
After all this, I can eagerly say, a man have to face various types of difficulties.
If a person can face all this difficulties he can prosper in life. That’s all.

No comments:

Post a Comment