About Myself : Kawser Ahmed

Kawser
Are You There!!!!
 My name is Kawser Ahmed, on 24th July in 1998. I am a student. I read in Honor’s to Sirajganj government college department of English. I have finished my primary education from Pipulbaria government primary school. It situated in 3 kilometer's Distance from my home. After finishing my primary level education, I admitted Horina Bagbati High School. I have been reading class six to ten in this school.

I am a student. I have to study many books like a novel, poetry, literature and reading skill and writing skills books. I have a some favorite poets. I love also songs and movies. My favorite movie name is Om shanty om Titanic, Romeo & Juliet, Crash, Twilight. Favorite song is love me like you do. I love to eat fast food dishes as like burger, pizza, fried rice,chicken,mutton,brief and also cold drinks. I like to playing football and also love cricket. My favorite player is Lionel Messi and Shakib Al Hasan.


Kawser
How About U

I passed SSC with GPA 4.50 in 2015. After that passed SSC. I admitted Sirajganj Islamia Govt college and finished my HSC education. I got GPA 4.42 from HSC. My village name is Pipulbaria. It situated in Sirajganj district. My father name is Md: Shahidul Islam, my mother name is Mst: Nusrat Jahan. My father is businessman and my mother is a housewife. I have a little brother his name is Md Kabir Rahman .

I like to play football,cricket,chess,card,volleyball and cultural game. I pray as much as I can. Cook Being a Muslim and not praying, doesn't go together, so that is why I pray. I also feel that when I was born rest of mine. My mom's a great cook- especially in Asian cooking. I have got it from her. From my point of view, having learned how to cook, makes a person's life much easier.

Ever I pray, it helps me getting forward and achieving more and more.Has as been a huge inching. After my life goal is business man as like my father .

No comments:

Post a Comment